We accept payment via PayFast, which allows you to complete your purchase with your Visa or Mastercard credit card. If you have a South African bank account with either ABSA, FNB, Nedbank or Standard Bank you can also do an EFT via PayFast.
- Should you receive an item that you're not happy with, please contact us within 5 working days.
All items are quality checked but very occasionally there may be a fault we didn't find.
Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault. Jewellery and crystal items are delicate and should be handled carefully. Crystal stones breaking from mishandling is not considered a manufacturing fault.
If you find your pieces has a manufacturing fault MATTER OF FAKT will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- The product must have been purchased within 6 months of notification.
- You must notify MATTER OF FAKT by email email@example.com with:
- a photograph of the item with a description of the fault
- a "proof of purchase", being either the email confirmation from MATTER OF FAKT or bank statement.
- MATTER OF FAKT will respond with confirmation of the address to post your item.
- Items must be sent via a trackable method.
- MATTER OF FAKT cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned must be securely packaged with protective wrapping and clearly addressed. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting
- For International returns you must mark on the postal company's consignment 'Returned Goods' to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes once again.
- The item will be assessed upon return for fault.
- MATTER OF FAKT will then repair, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Replacements are only possible if the item is available.
- If an exchange is offered and the price of the item differs from the original amount then MATTER OF FAKT will refund the difference or request payment prior to sending the new item.
- Refunds will be made through PayPal. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by MATTER OF FAKT however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.
- Please note that unfortunately, returns may not be made from a MATTER OF FAKT stockist. Please visit the stockist the item was purchased from and follow their Returns Policy.
VARIANCE IN CRYSTALS
Crystals naturally vary in colour and size. Your piece will bear individual characteristics and although equally as beautiful and unique, it may vary from the photograph.
We are regrettably not able to exchange for a different piece based on the characteristics of crystals. If you are concerned about this variance, please contact your closest stockist to choose for yourself in store.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
Should you wish to buy an item that is out of stock, please feel free to contact us and we'll try our best to process your order as soon as possible depending on the availability of materials and our manufacturing schedule.
Please contact us for more information.
OUR JEWELLERY IS HANDMADE
Matter of Fakt specializes in handmade pieces so please allow for slight variations in shapes and sizes. Also take note that the final product may differ slightly from our product photographs.