Within South Africa | Courier fee: Free for orders above R500 for Main Centers & Local areas only.
Orders under R500: From R60 (Local: R60, Main Centres: R60, Regional: R90)
Economy | Your order should arrive within 3-4 working days.
Express | Your order will arrive within 2 working days. This allows for 1 day manufacturing and processing time.
DELIVERY TIME: Your order should arrive within 3-4 working days.
- As some pieces are made up to order please allow for up to 2 working days for processing and manufacturing, and an additional 3-4 working days for shipping.
- Once your parcel has been sent you will receive an email with the tracking number.
- We send parcels from Monday to Friday.
- We cannot deliver to a PO Box and will need a physical address for all shipping within South Africa.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGDelivery Time | Your order should arrive within 2-5 working days depending upon destination and customs.
- Online track and trace is provided.
- Taxes and Duty | The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside South Africa may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Matter Of Fakt has no control over these charges, nor can Matter Of Fakt predict what they may be.
- Customs Policies | Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
We have a studio in Woodstock, Cape Town, so if you are based in the area you are welcome to select collection as the shipping option. You will then be notified once your order has been completed and is ready for you to collect.
- We cannot be held responsible for a lost parcel if you entered the incorrect shipping information. If you've already completed your purchase and you've realised that the shipping information is incorrect, simply contact us with your relevant purchase reference number and correct shipping information.
- We also cannot be held responsible if your parcel goes missing once we hand it over. Should you suspect that your parcel has gone missing before we do, please contact us as soon as possible.